Hard skills get you the job.
Soft skills get you retained and move you up the career ladder.
According to a research by LinkedIn, here are five soft skills companies need most in 2020.
1. Creativity – the use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness.
2. Persuasion – provide a sound reason for (someone) to do something.
3. Collaboration – the action of working with someone to produce something.
4. Adaptability – the quality of being able to adjust to new conditions.
5. Emotional Intelligence – the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
My favs are currently Emotional Intelligence, Creativity and Collaboration.