Hey hey heeeey…
Can somebody shout ‘uhnuhn-uhnuhn’.
How are you? Hope the week has been good so far?
Remember that all circumstances don’t have to look good for things to be good for you. You can retain your joy in the midst of stress
Ok. Here are 5 things I am grateful for:
1. My Bible. This book has been a book of power for me. I read verses I already know and gain a different lesson. It truly contains the WORD of GOD because it directs, corrects, and comforts me when I need it most. For example, I learned a new thing about Saul today. After he disobeyed God and Samuel told him that God that taken the throne from him and his family, he was still concerned about what others thought. He begged Samuel to not ‘dishonour’ him in the presence of the Israelites…and I’m like, you’re still focusing on people? Anyway, I love my Bible.
2. Books. Ahh, don’t mess with me and books. Lol. I do not read one book at a time (Weird right?). I read at least 2 and at most 5 books at once. This means that it takes me extra time to finish each one, but I sap the lessons during the process of reading each. I feel blessed reading good books because it’s like the Author opened up to me. Plus, I get to learn from their experiences too.
3. Family. I have so much to write here and I do not know the words to use. I love and appreciate my biological family and the friends who have also become family. I’m thankful for you. There’s no omobolaji.com if it doesn’t reach people.
4. Blogging. I honestly believe God placed this blog in my heart to help me grow- spiritually and intellectually. I have met people that I now love because of this efamily. I’m thankful for all the comments that bless me more than I can describe. It has been an incredible journey and you’ve been part of it, so, thank you. Ultimately, I give all glory to God for the opportunity to serve Him with my words.
5. Pruning. As much as I don’t particularly enjoy being pruned, I am thankful for it. John 15 says those who bear fruit will be pruned to bear even more fruit. This year has definitely been one of stretching and stepping out of comfort zones. I am thankful for everything God has cut and is stilling cutting from my life. I want to bear better fruits and that wouldn’t happen if I’m not pruned. So, THANK YOU GOD for pruning me. Thank you for seeing me worthy to be called your own. Halleluyah.
Ijo ope re daa… (Where is your dance of praise?)
Please, share things you’re thankful for with us. Thanksgiving should be done in all circumstances because God is always good, no matter what it looks like. These things may seem mundane, but they are not. I’m grateful for EVERYTHING, but I thought to share 5 with you.
Have a fantastic weekend ahead.