1. I bite my nails. I know it’s very annoying but if you know anyone who does, they’ll tell you how addictive it is.
2. I wake very early at school. Even if I sleep by 4am, I have to be awake latest by 6am even on days I have nothing doing.
3. My favorite colour of nail polish is black!
4. I don’t like powder. Its difficult for me to use either brown or white powder on my face, because I believe I’d still end up cleaning it off when I sweat.
5. I like beans. If cooked well, I can eat it as breakfast, lunch and dinner. But I don’t like how it upsets my stomach.
6. I cry like I have a dam in my eyes. I cry for movies, books, and anything random that provokes tears. I like to cry alone where no one has to ask what’s wrong. Just me and my God. Lol
7. People closest to me say I chew funny, like I don’t have teeth. But I disagree because I think I chew normal!
8. I LOVE plays. I’d rather watch a play than watch a movie.
9. I joined drama group in church this week. I’ve always been afraid to act even though I love watching others, but I finally overcame the fear.
10. I have a lovely voice and can reach whatever note in the comfort of my shower or room. And even though my sister thinks I sing with my nose, God likes it when I sing to Him alone. Haha!
11. I keep my natural hair. I had cut my permed hair and kept my natural hair for about a year, then I permed it again and hated it like nothing else in the world; especially the way it fell flat on my head. So I cut it again and now I’m about 6 months in.
12. I love writing and reading. I’ve not been doing this two as I ought but I’m not complete without them.
I’d rather write a letter to God than even speak.
13. I have a birth mark(shori shori as described by Jennifer) on my left cheek. My mum tried rubbing something off my face sometime back and I laughed so hard because she didn’t know it was my skin she was trying to peel.
14. I have gap tooth. Although, it pains me that as I grow it gets smaller. I hope it’s still there when I’m 50.
15. I don’t know how to share food. Honestly, if you ask my sisters they’d have an epistle to write you about this. I don’t mind eating theirs without permission but it would take a whole state to beg me to share mine. Lol! I’m praying about it. Pls pray for me too.
16. I don’t like wearing heels. As I matured, my comfort became my topmost desire. Therefore, I’d rather wear slippers, sandals or shoes than heels anywhere. Even though people think I should wear them because they think I’m vertically challenged but I disagree.
17. I carry a back pack to school now. I tell you, it’s so much more comfortable than hand bags.(and no, I’m not a tomboy)
18. I like to make people laugh, make silly faces or dance silly.
19. I’ve never been in a plane before. Never flown. (Well now I have and it was pretty scary!) You can read about it here.
20. I like the colour green and fuchsia pink.
21. I hate wigs with everything in me. I shared my reason on my former blog and might share it here later.
22. I can draw cartoon characters quite well but not human beings.
23. I’m the last of 4 girls. ^.^
24. I was born with six fingers on both my right and left hands. I thanked my mum so much for letting them cut the extra fingers when I saw a woman who still had hers. I know it’s hard to believe but one day if we ever shake hands, you’d feel two tiny things at the side of my hands.
25. Chin-chin owns my heart.(If done well)
26. This isn’t random to me – I’m born-again and I love God.
I hope you now like me as much as I like myself. xoxo